10 January 2014

New year, New start

Jacket - All Saints / Shirt - H&M / Jeans - Topshop / Boots - Office

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! 
NEW YEAR - NEW WARDROBE !
I did a photo shoot with my sister today so I have lots of outfits lined up for the view of all of you. 
Hope everyone had an amazing Christmas and New Year.  I TURNED 20!! 

Haven't been up to much, just lots of work and seeing my friends when I can. Currently planning a trip away with them all in Summer, so hopefully it will happen because even if I have to work I will drop out and live on holiday!

Going out tonight with one of my friends called Katie :) and then have a busy day tomorrow as all the family are coming round for a huge evening, post Christmas as we didn't get the chance at Christmas as we were away! 

Have a good weekend! 
BIG KISSES
 xxxxx 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think!