16 March 2014

BIRTHDAYS




Top - Topshop / Skirt - H&M / Heels - Kurt Geiger / Body Chain - Etsy


So it was Katie's 18th birthday party last night. Yes she's a baby. You can see what I decided to wear above. I'm taking a lot of my outfit ideas from Kylie Jenner at the moment. Use the site called Coolspotters and it shows you all her outfits and where you can get some of her pieces. She always looks amazing and I want her wardrobe!! 

Jess made the cake above! HOW AMAZING IS IT. I cannot wait for my one for my 21st!!! :) I have a while to wait so she better start planning.

First day at my new job tomorrow! I am so excited but also very nervous… I need to go shopping for smart clothes to wear. I have a huge list of things I said to myself I need to get when I have money so my first pay check will be spent on a new work wardrobe!

I just watched the second to last episode of CBB that I had recorded on my TV. Literally I feel so emotional when I watch it, such a good series this year as the housemates were pretty special. 
Right going to spend the rest of the day outside! The weather is unbelievable!
xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think!