13 March 2014

Happy Days


Jumper - Forever 21 / Shorts & Shoes - Topshop / Tights M&S /
Necklace - ASOS


A huge congrats is in order for me finally securing a paid job! and I couldn't be happier. I have been having interviews all week and I walked out of one yesterday and I just knew I wanted this one more than any others!! So I definitely have a reason to celebrate this weekend as its Katie's Birthday Party! :)

I start on Monday and currently looking for a place to rent in London so I can start living the London life! I am going to be constantly skint! 

Hope you all like the outfit pictures. I did this shoot a couple of weeks ago, before I died my hair darker again. I wish I bought more of these fluffy cropped jumpers from Forever 21. I want it in Black and White too!!! 

Have a good day everyone, I certainly am! :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think!