02 March 2014

Family Reunion


All my outfit is Topshop!


I really don't like it when my whole outfit happens to be from the same place! But I hadn't worn this top before so I wanted to wear it and then I didn't just want to wear plain jeans so I chose leather ones.

Anyway - Last night I went to a family get-together which we do every year in celebration of my dad's mum who passed away 11 years ago now. The evening is full of lots of food and drink and catching up. Was good to see everyone! But I was so tired so I left with my brother earlier than the rest of the family. 

Going for lunch with a friend later to day and just catching up on my tidying and washing ect. A boring but chilled sunday! 

Thank you everyone for checking out my previous posts! My page views and follows on blog lovin' have rocketed up in the last 24 hours so THANK YOU!!

xoxoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think!