11 August 2013

BEACH DAY

Beach day! 
Went to my mums favourite beach on the island for lunch at the bar/restaurant called Sa Trixa. Girl time is the best time. I can't wait to eventually introduce my friends to this island, as it truly is the most amazing place, when you know where to go! My mum has done an incredible job as a guide to the island for the last 10 years.

Currently blogging on the sofa waiting for my brother and dad to arrive from England to come and join us for the next few weeks. Heres some pictures from my day at the beach and my amazing cocktails and pudding at Pikes - (boutique restaurant/club/hotel) 
ENJOY! 

Kaftan - Thailand beach / Sunglasses - Six / Earrings - H&M / Necklace - Thomas Sabo 

Panorama Beach View 

Ibizan Town Sights

DINNER AT PIKES 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think!