26 August 2013

Holiday Shopping Trip






Shirt - Zara / Shorts - Hollister / Shoes H&M / Necklace & Hat - Primark

Morning!

Lying in bed reminiscing over Ibiza! I'm so bored already in England. Nothing to do or see! Heres an outfit I wore for one of the final days in Ibiza, when a few of us went shopping to Ibiza town. If I had an unlimited budget to go shopping there, it would actually be my dream - The clothes are awesome! 

The weather is supposed to be 25 degrees today which is actually quite hot for England! Not sure I can bring out the shorts again though. My plans today are meeting a friend for lunch then I have a school reunion this afternoon/ evening. Not sure whether to go yet, even though it would be nice to see everyone, a lot of my friends can't make it. I'll make sure I show you what I end up wearing. 

Have a nice day xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think!