07 December 2013

OOTD

OOTD




DRESS - Miss Selfridge (was £37 now £26)
CARDIGAN - Topshop (£45)
SOCKS - Monki (£2.50)
SHOES - Jeffrey Campbell (£143)
BAG - Maison Scotch (£95)
NECKLACE - Topshop (was £50 now £25)

HELLO!

This is my first time using PolyVore!
ITS SO EASY TO USE!
I searched the web to find a outfit that I really fancy wearing today - If it wasn't freezing outside!
What do you think of it?

I like wearing darker more monotone outfits in the winter with a splash of colour! I have a girls only day and evening planned with two of my best friends - not sure what we are doing yet, probably a chilled day today then maybe go to a bar for some drinks tonight. Excited to see them!

I will be posting a lot more OOTD now I have figured out how easy this is to use.
Have a nice Saturday and enjoy your day off - if you have one :)

BIG KISSES xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think!