01 October 2013

First Day At Work


Top - Primark / Jeggings - H&M / Boots - Office /
Phone Case - Ibizan Stall 

Yesterday was my first day at my new job! - BECOMING A FASHION AGENT. All very exciting! This outfit was actually my second choice as my first outfit I was wearing (a silk cami) and I sprayed perfume on it 5 minutes before heading out the door and it stained. Won't be doing that again!
All very nerve racking stuff having to have a first day anywhere, but I can safely say it is over and I'm hopefully settling in nicely. 

Had work again today and then again tomorrow, but off on Thursday, which is good because I'm seeing Hobbie Stuart tomorrow night. If you haven't heard of him check him out. His music is amazing! 
Will make sure I do a post all about it. But for now, I must pack, have a shower and dinner, then a whole night of watching catch ups! 
Speak later xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think!