09 November 2013

Outfit O'Clock

So I have been very absent over the past few weeks and I apologise as I have been so busy and trying to plan my next post took ages.
Hope everyone has been good. Starting to think about those winter wardrobes again and so I've looked through various high street shops and put together some outfits I really would like to buy and wear this christmas. Let me know which ones you like !!! xoxo 


Tuxedo Dress - Rihanna By RIVER ISLAND (£75)  / Bra - MONKI (£12) /
Heels - ZARA (£60) / Clutch - ETSY (£25)


Jeans - TOPSHOP (£40) / Shirt - H&M (£15) /
Gilet - RIVER ISLAND (£85) / Shoes - RIVER ISLAND (£50)


Skirt - ZARA (£40) / Jumper - ZARA (£60) / Socks - M&S (£4) /
Bag - ZARA (£60) / Shoes - CARVELLA (£160)



Jacket - RIVER ISLAND (£50) / Shorts - TOPSHOP (£30) / Shirt - ZARA (£30) /
Bra - MONKI (£10) / Heels - STEVE MADDEN (£85)



Jumper - ZARA (£26) / Jeans - TOPSHOP (£40) /
Sunglasses - RAYBAN (£130) / Shoes - ZARA (£20) /
Clutch - TOPSHOP (£38)


Blazer - TOPSHOP (£55) / Dress - MANGO (£45) / Boots - TOPSHOP (£78)
Tights - M&S (£3.50) / Clutch - MISS SELFRIDGE (£45)


Playsuit - MOTEL ROCKS (£48) / Boots - ZARA (£109) /
Bag - ZARA (£149)


Skirt - TOPSHOP (£45) / Jumper - TOPSHOP (£45) /
Heels - ALDO ( £45)


XOXO 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think!