14 November 2013

Throwback Thursday

From blog post 'Restaurante' 

From blog post 'Say Hello To Goodbye'

From my first ever blog post 'Little Blue Dress'

From blog post 'Ushuaia'



These images are ones that didn't make the cut for the previous blog posts I created when I was first starting out in Summer. Look under the photos and you will see the what blog post to look for to view the full outfit details and what event I wore these outfits too. All of them were shot in August, pretty much the first ever blog posts I ever did. It's not even that long ago but it's still a throwback. 

However, these photos are edited more than usual. I don't actually like to edit my photos that much, just a slight colour enhancer normally as I don't like showing people a false image of myself. I always think that if someone was to see me in real life and had an image of what I looked like just from the photos I wouldn't want them being disappointed! 

Anyway, hope everyones week has been good, off to Suffolk this weekend to spend it with my best friend Cam! Glad to get away from the FREEEZING London temperatures. I don't mind the cold as long as it's a nice day. I just hate the rain! 

OH AND PLEASE COMMENT OR EMAIL ME AT FASHIONTRIX0@GMAIL.COM ANY QUESTIONS YOU WANT ME TO ANSWER ON A BLOG POST I'LL BE DOING NEXT WEEK!!! 


Have a nice weekend everyone 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think!