23 September 2013

Busy Busy Busy

Top - Prey Of London / Shorts - River Island /
Bangle & Earrings - Boutique in Ibiza
MAC Red Lipstick

HI EVERYONE!

So I haven't posted in a week and I promise if you've had the week like I have you wouldn't have either. I've worked everyday and basically made myself ill from it.
Tomorrow I will start posting up more outfit pictures so get ready to show everyone you know!!

Just had a very chilled day at home today - long lie in, cleaned my car, gym, posted clothes to ebay buyers. If you take a look at the items I'm selling and message me saying you read this on my blog i'll send you your clothes first class instead!! Keep watching as i'm putting up loads more clothes I don't wear anymore soon!

Until tomorrow xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think!