07 February 2014

Thank God It's The Weekend

Jumper - H&M / Trousers & Boots - TOPSHOP / Necklace - ASOS


Just a little outfit inspiration for anyone who is going out over the weekend but doesn't want to freeze! Team leather trousers with any cropped jumper and your guaranteed to look stylish and stay warm!

I'm going out tomorrow night so I will probably wear leather trousers and heeled boots with a jumper or a little top and a jacket. I will obviously post a picture of what I end up wearing for you all to see.

Adding to that, I think I'm getting ill - Not the kind of thing you want when you have a busy week next week and then off to Leeds on Thursday night to stay with my sister!!!! I'M SO EXCITED!!! 
I may do a packing post so you can see what I usually pack for a weekend away! I will also try and pack lighter than I normally do which is always a challenge.

Have a good friday xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think!